Welcome to the Orange County Sheriff's Department (OCSD) Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the OCSD report for free. Please confirm the following to find
out if online citizen OCSD report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Orange County Sheriff's Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our FAQs section below:
Online Citizen OCSD Report Frequently Asked Questions
or contact us at North County (714) 647-7000 or South County (949) 770-6011.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online OCSD report has been submitted" showing that your OCSD report is complete.
- Be given a OCSD report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online OCSD Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false report is a crime.
Using the Orange County Sheriff's Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Note: When reporting On-line, there are a few items you should have ready: 1) the Incident address, 2) Description of Property,
3) Serial Number, 4) Brand, 5) Model
The report can be submitted without this information.